Light-O-Rama Forums

pixel tree kit wont work!!!

jonjon_dm

Hi I just received the ready made pixel tree kit 16 strips pf 25 pixels, but it wont run or work kindly assist me im using light o rama software pro 4.2.6 just update my previous license, I follow how to program the sequence from sequence editor to pixel editor then save as intensity data using simple show builder i load the program then Im using LOR unit pro series 1602wg3-mp3, I plug the network rj45 to pixel controller and to lor unit power on both controller load the program the lor unit sequence lights are working but the pixel tree controller and the lights on it wont work anything i can do or miss some steps please help me need it badly to work the pixel tree kit i long wait it before deliver to me. now i want to work on it. any set up or configuration i need to do
thank you  

how I will do that and how come no support any solution please I'm so disappointed I buy the pixel tree kit said plug n play now it's complicated any further solution thanks

thank you sir for the response, so I will download the LOR 4.3.16 and install it right? then after i install it what will i do next? this is my scenario I have 2 LOR unit so 32 channels connected to network with network or id unit of 01 and 02 so where i will connect the pixel controller network or either can i plug the network in my 2 lor unit, im running the show on my lor unit with mp3 director. so please help me to work my pixel tree kit with pixel 8d controller. waiting your response thank you.  and also this is the status of my licence 

License Status

Summary

Your license covers the latest version, 4.3.*. There is no reason to renew your license at this time.

Details

LOR Feature Level: Pro
SuperStar Feature Level: Demo
Max Version: 4.9.* (and any future versions released by October 11, 2017)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 8:41 AM, Mr. P said:

The 4.3.16 beta version supports the pixie, you can get it here:

Thanks Mr. P !!!

I had updated to the latest version 4.3.14 on the light-o-rama website download page but couldn't get my pixie to work. I couldn't figure out why the pixie manual said I needed 4.3.15 or later to do the hardware configuration.

The open beta 4.3.16 works perfectly.

Steve

I did the program update and connected the pixie 8 to my 2nd Lor controller and now the hardware only recognizes controller one. Inside the pixie it is flashing red. Any help please. 

Hi Brewers how do you want to control your pixel tree by pc or by lor controller? you lor controller must have G3 mp3 director and should be in enhance network. 

• The topic was locked