Light-O-Rama Forums

Got my first two controllers ! WooHoo !

Travis

Yesterday was like waiting for Santa Clause to put the presents under the tree.
UPS usually comes by here around 2:30 PM PST so I was watching the clock waiting for him to come.laugh.gif

2:30 finially came and sure enough, at 2:31 the big brown UPS truck was in my driveway.
I brought the box into the house, opened the box with excitement to reveal the almighty LOR PC controllers.
I sat there with the biggest grin on my face and my wife looks at me and says "Yup ! Its official !" and I asked her what she meant and she says "There is no hope for you now ! Let the addiction begin !" innocent.gif then she says "So you only need those two controllers for this year ?" and I looked at her whistling.gif and said "No Hunny ! I need to order two more" LOL ! she rolled her eyes and said "Well then I guess I better jump into this madness with you, you can't do this all by yourself !" biggrin.gif

This hobby is great, I got my wife hooked, and now we are working on my youngest son to join the hobby with us.

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Dan and the LOR team for a great product and look forward to buying two more controllers soon.

Travis

It's great when you can get the kids in to it. Around here we change our names November 1. Our oldest daughter (10) is Rusty and our youngest (7) is Audry. They help out a lot and get a kick out of being named after characters fromChristmas Vacation. Only problem is the 7 year old has got the Audry pout thing down way too good.

Thanks guys.

I'm finding that this hobby is bringing my family closer together making decorations together etc.... which is great.

I love hobbies that the family can do together.

Honostly though, if my family was not in this with me, I would not have done it at all.