Light-O-Rama Forums

Fade up issue

debtoews

Ok outta the 17 songs and 16 house we have hooked up- I have now only 1 issue- in the beginning of one song- I do a fade up/ramp up  one house the white and green dont come on until after that event and then starts working. All the other 15 houses fade up properly.  I have copied and pasted as well as manually placed that fade up back int he sequence adn still nothing.  I checked the connections at the board and they look ok.  Any ideas what the issue could be anyone???  Thanks

I know it may be a pain but try to switch the connection of the problem lights with one that works and vice-versa. See what happens from there. I have one set of lights that fade different than the rest of mu lights and it's super obvious to me. Most don't even know what I'm talking about. But it starts to rule things out...if possible.

• Like 1

thanks Scud 2- I will try- its just so weird that those lights react fine in all the other songs- it just that one start up fade up!

They are LED's that are approx 3 years old bought from Holiday Light Express.  They are not our longest run- its our neighbor who is directly next door and those lights re plugged into our controller house.