Light-O-Rama Forums

copy and paste posible

mdnooyer

Hello,

is it posible to copy and paste in Superstar Sequencer? Is it posible to open 2 sequences in superstar seqencer, just like in the sequence editor?

I made some pictures and want them to copy in a other sequence.

thanks, Mark

If you have a recent version of superstar you can copy/paste between two different instances of superstar. What version are you running?

I look on the LOR site and have the new version.

But how i open 2 sequences, when i open 1 and open a other one the first is gone(closed)

by the sequende editor i see on my tab diverent sequences but i dont see that on the superstar sequencer

greetz, Mark

Launch superstar and open a sequence.

Then launch superstar again, and open another sequence.

You can then copy from one instance of superstar and do paste into the other instance of superstar.

• 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:39 AM, BrianBruderer said:

Launch superstar and open a sequence.

Then launch superstar again, and open another sequence.

You can then copy from one instance of superstar and do paste into the other instance of superstar.

Hi Brian!  SI have Super Star and I have a very specific question regarding copy/paste.  The song 12 Days of Christmas repeats itself of course.  So, I'd like to see if I can just copy and paste for each "day" of the song?  I think that would be so much easier.  Is that possible?  Thank you!

You can copy any part of a sequence and paste it anywhere else in that sequence with standard Windows copy and paste commands.  You can also copy and save to the clipboard so you can then paste that to any other sequence.

47 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

You can copy any part of a sequence and paste it anywhere else in that sequence with standard Windows copy and paste commands.  You can also copy and save to the clipboard so you can then paste that to any other sequence.

Thank you!  Are you aware of a tutorial video for this?