Light-O-Rama Forums

16 pixel tree sequences

brewers

Have a pixel tree on order...not sure if I'll have time to create anything

ANyone willing to share some sequences for a pixel tree.  Running 32 channel lor system as well

jasonschell7@hotmail.com

Thanks in advacne

There are likely some that can be shared.  There are also several vendors that create some really cool sequences for purchase.  Personally, I have bought sequences from:

http://superstarlights.com/

http://www.holidaysequences.com/

I have been very happy with both.  There are others as well.  Note that both are sending SuperStar files.  That means you must have a license for SuperStar.  I don't know if either can send out a file as a .lms file so you don't need SuperStar.

There are likely some that can be shared.  There are also several vendors that create some really cool sequences for purchase.  Personally, I have bought sequences from:

http://superstarlights.com/

http://www.holidaysequences.com/

I have been very happy with both.  There are others as well.  Note that both are sending SuperStar files.  That means you must have a license for SuperStar.  I don't know if either can send out a file as a .lms file so you don't need SuperStar.

I don't have a large enough superstar license to support my pixel tree, but I purchase from holiday sequences. They've always sent Them in LMS files unless that has changed in the last few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, mdnooyer said:

check your mail

19 hours ago, Old Sarge said:

check your mail

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm also looking for a few tree sequences. Would you mind sharing? mikeboyny@stny.rr.com

I also am trying to add a pixel tree this year and not having much luck with the instant sequence generator. Any sequences any one is will to share would be helpful. Thanks. Mmelkus102@gmail.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm trying to integrate a few different sequences together with xlights..if anyone has one or two sequences they can share with me to try to import a tree I'd definitely appreciate a copy of a sup file...or if it's LMS that may work too..just need to do some testing. Not sure what I'll use this season for sequencing, but I know I'm LATE so hoping I can leverage something. cheers! 

10ryanlucas@gmail.com

Just got my 16 string pixel tree put together and would love to have anything just to get it going. 

nstaller@msn.com

Thanks,   

Ken 

Edited by nstaller

Ken, 

did you get from lor? How long ago did you order? Slow shipping just trying to see how much longer till i get mine.

don

Could I have a copy for my 16 pixel tree.  Really appreciate it. Also this year I will be featuring God Bless the USA. I know you do this for support of the troops .

Thanks 

KJ

kevin@kevinjacques.com

3 hours ago, Derkngoogly said:

Ken, 

did you get from lor? How long ago did you order? Slow shipping just trying to see how much longer till i get mine.

don

No I pieced mine together using an alphapix16 and some pixel strings, now if i could only figure out how to sequence the damn thing. 

Still waiting on LOR to ship my 16 channel Pixie controller for my tree so am going to be way behind. If anyone has any 16 channel pixel tree  sequences to share it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Charley

cdlouke@att.mail 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, cdlouke said:

Still waiting on LOR to ship my 16 channel Pixie controller for my tree so am going to be way behind. If anyone has any 16 channel pixel tree  sequences to share it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Charley

cdlouke@att.net