Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Ideas???

MichaelB

I was trying to figure out a way to use my Light O Rama on a parade float for a 4th of July parade that our Church participates in regularly - this is a daytime parade so lights are out of the questions...

I was thinking maybe something like kiddie pools with water fountains in themand some how sync up a water show??? Is this even feasable?

Michael, welcome to LOR. Can it be done? Sure, but I don't think it would be easy. You would need valves, pump and some type of a bypass system. You might want to search here and on planetchristmas.com. This has been discussed in the past and I think a few users have actually done this.

iresq wrote:

Michael, welcome to LOR. Can it be done? Sure, but I don't think it would be easy. You would need valves, pump and some type of a bypass system. You might want to search here and on planetchristmas.com. This has been discussed in the past and I think a few users have actually done this.

Again following on from iresq,

Welcome to the best forum (I believe) on the net. The reason why you ask? Because all the members be it male/female are so willing to share, learn & help each other.

That set aside is their no way you can take a gamble (it may be slightly overcast on the weather) and show lights. I am sure you will, with enough lights still be able to view the display. I do agree with iresq what you want too achieve will be very hard.

Anyway, good luck hope it goes well whatever way you go! You can be assured if your using LOR you & your audience won't be dissappointed.

Pete :cool:

DanCampbell wrote:

...It sounds like there might be some good info for your project over at ConstantlyChristmas.com. Good luck. Should be fun!

If you're logged in at Constantly Christmas, the tutorial is here:

http://www.constantlychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2100

The showcased display is an impressive piece of engineering, and should give you plenty of fodder for thought.