Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB: Second String is wrong color

LOR User

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to the LOR world. I took advantage of the Summer Sale and picked up two CCB with controller sets and the Residential Series 16 Channel Starter Package with the Pro level software. I have set the Unit ID’s (1: CTB16PC; 2: CCB; 3: CCB) and, for now, I am just using one of the CCB’s to learn how use the Pixel Editor. I can create a sequence and even play the sequence. I plan to install the CCB strings across the front of our house (under the rain gutter). I know 4 strings will cover the span (String 2.1, Controller 2, String 2.2, String 3.1, Controller 3, String 3.2).

Here’s my problem. The PE sequence has colorwash effects using just single colors. But when the color is RED, one string is red and the second string is blue. When colorwash is GREEN, one string is green and the second string is red. BLUE results in a blue string and a green string. White works fine – both strings are white. The PE Preview does show the correct colors so...

What did I do wrong? Is it my RGB config? Or is it my Prop definition?

Thank you in advance.

Dave

Config.JPG

Prop.JPG

Edited by LOR User

I will be interested in watching this thread, as I'm getting ready to upgrade software and add my CCB for a new project. (But can't do that until after Halloween - No upgrades before a big event.) 

Looking forward to replies so I get it right the first time,

D.T.

Very likely a config issue in PE, but I don't use PE, so I can't tell you what.

You can confirm that the hardware is correct by using the test console in the Hardware Utility.  If the colors are right with the HU, then it's a config issue with PE.

Good luck, and welcome to the exciting world of LOR lighting.

UPDATE

I got both strings to match color. Yay! I tried various different settings in both HU and the Prop Definition. I also changed the Units ID's for the CCB's. I assigned 03 and 06 to the two CCB controllers. I don't know if changing the Unit ID's made the difference but the important thing is the colors match - looking good, looking fine.

Thanks to those who replied.

Dave

• The topic was locked