Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween

Andy2567

I know it's last minute but I have been looking for sing faces for a year now.Looking for ready to run faces with lights on them already. Does anyone know of any option other then wow lights ? One face through them is 700. Can someone please advise me where I can get these.

Ahhhh, well most sell without lights, but there is a pre-lit RGB version here:

http://www.holidaycoro.com/Halloween-Animated-Singing-s/1849.htm

And pushing the lights through yourself is pretty quick and easy. I did the 46" pumpkin in about 30 minutes while watching TV with the kids.

In fact, the 4 year olds "helped" and I was STILL able to finish in 30 minutes!

It's a huge task with only a few days left.

ive had mine up since 25 Sept because I had surgery and knew I wouldn't be able to do anything for a few weeks. Now that has become at least 8 months of recovery.

Word of advice.

*** Buy the faces from the same person/ company as sequences. 

Holiday Sequence has by far the best Customer Service (Live personal customer service)

This was my first year with the LOR package.

Andy

Holiday Coro is where I got ours, around $40 each if i remember right. They are the least of the expense, the lights are truly the largest expense, near $500 for LED M6 for 4 singing xmas trees, I think they take nearly 800 lights per tree remembering back, and then 2 LOR controllers and then you'll be looking for sequences, really late for this year, but if you have the time you could get it done. Holiday light express has the lights in stock and they ship quick, We used their lights on 8 trees and didn't have any problems with the 6400 lights.

Good luck with the trees, they are our biggest hit

Keith

26 minutes ago, EdNetman said:

Send an email to Jeff Bartsch

bartschs@verizon.net

He sells pre-lit faces for about $175

That is where I got mine some years ago.

And they come with lights.

Edited by Mr. P

1 hour ago, EdNetman said:

Ahhhh, well most sell without lights, but there is a pre-lit RGB version here:

And pushing the lights through yourself is pretty quick and easy. I did the 46" pumpkin in about 30 minutes while watching TV with the kids.

In fact, the 4 year olds "helped" and I was STILL able to finish in 30 minutes!

That's fast, took me about 6 hours each but with 1 working arm. My boys are too young.

in my case I discovered that mounting them to wood frames made it easier to insert bulbs.

• Like 1

Me too!

My oldest said he would build the frames for me, but was busy with band competition and other teenager activities.

I built them myself, the frames took a while, about 1 1/2 hours. But I made them to last, protect the bulbs, and the legs fold away.

Once mounted, the bulb install was a breeze!

Andy.. Maybe if you had asked for shared seq in the sharing section you would have had a lot sent to you instead of buying them to start with. Many of us freely share our stuff but you have to ask in the right section. I see you have already purchased a lot and that you havent asked if anyone is sharing things even here but just seem to be interested in buying them. That I cant help you with as I freely share things like many here do before telling you to just go but it somewhere..

be carefull if you are looking to buy the pre lite singing faces. Some arent worth the asking proce and depending on your set up you may not be able to use what you buy if they are in the wrong format IE CCR, rbg etc, dumb lights etc.. etc. if your controller is for regular incan lights.