Light-O-Rama Forums

controllers on the way

Greg

Dan,

I just got my shipment notice. I see shipping is $7.00 cheaper now than it was when I placed the order. What a great company! I agreed to pay a certain amount for shipping, and the actual amount turned out to be less. Most companies would have kept the difference for themselves. Not that $7.00 is a big deal, it just shows how much you guys really care about your customers. Just thought I'd tell you that it's appreciated.

Thanks!
-Steve

Tom_K wrote:

johnny christmas wrote:
damn...my shipping didnt change so i guess it was dead on lol

Don't you live in NJ johnny? You shoulda just gone and picked them up:P:P:P:P
if dan still lived in garfield id pay him an extra 20 to bring them home with him and id go drive the 10 minutes to where he lived to pick them up

DanglinModifiers wrote:

Dan,

I just got my shipment notice. I see shipping is $7.00 cheaper now than it was when I placed the order. What a great company! I agreed to pay a certain amount for shipping, and the actual amount turned out to be less. Most companies would have kept the difference for themselves. Not that $7.00 is a big deal, it just shows how much you guys really care about your customers. Just thought I'd tell you that it's appreciated.

Thanks!
-Steve

That made me go look and just noticed that I also was charged $6.00 LESS! I really appreciate this company. I am definatly giving LOR all of my buisness.

I got mine last night when I got home from work at midnight... Got all 5 put together by 1 this afternoon. My wife came home and asked if I was tired, I guess she knew I pulled an all nighter

evana just brought me my two that came with his and i got one together really easy (20 minutes)...ONLY thing i dont like is theres NO unit ID dial...you have to force it through HWU...im glad i only have two of the PCs and not 10+ like some people here bought during the sale...only way i can see setting IDs through HWU is to hook up ONE controller AT A TIME so you KNOW you have each controller right then plug in the next one and so on and so forth til youre done...hope theres no power outage during show time for the obvious reasons...otherwise...easy assembly and happy with it

any chance of ADDING a unit ID dial on the PCs in the future?

~~~edited to add~~~
what about water proofing...
access for cat 6 cable.or cat5e in and out of the box.
sharp metal inside and along circut board. can cause chaffing of power wires