Light-O-Rama Forums

The Envasion of Mega Tree Climbing Skeletons

Mega Arch

They did have fun though. They love it when fog fills the air and glows from the lights. Give them a sense of power of evil or something. :D

IMG_20171031_215548_zpsebj3rmyg.jpg

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, Santas Helper said:

Yep, I know the feeling. Mine wouldn't come down on their own so I had to lower the mega tree tower and pry them off.

My son (in the first pic) assisted with lower the tower and neighbors Kirk and Jason (in the second pic) helped pry them off the tower. It was a delicate process to say the least. They was pissed. Morty even grabbed the ladder to fight more. A couple little babies I tell ya.

Of course once off, they just resisted to go inside and wanted to hang out a bit (in the third pic).

IMG_20171104_130236_zpsqe6ji5ao.jpg

IMG_20171104_130605_zps2sj4ognx.jpg

IMG_20171104_144840_zpssz3rdtdj.jpg

You forgot to give them a beer after the hard months work.

Today one of mine attempted to escape from his family by trying to jump the fence.

I took pic as soon as I can find a new host.

JR

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You forgot to give them a beer after the hard months work.

Today one of mine attempted to escape from his family by trying to jump the fence.

I took pic as soon as I can find a new host.

JR

I am now using flickr

43 minutes ago, caniac said:

I am now using flickr

Thanks, I will try that. Sucks after more than 15 years with PB have to find a new and will have to figure out a fast way to copy the 20,000 images stored there. Only a matter of time before they will lock the accounts until we pay. $399 a year nothing else to say as a private user.

JR

IMG_9685

IMG_9692

If you look in the background you can see his mate sitting in the truck holding their baby. 

Edited by dibblejr
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Thanks, I will try that. Sucks after more than 15 years with PB have to find a new and will have to figure out a fast way to copy the 20,000 images stored there. Only a matter of time before they will lock the accounts until we pay. $399 a year nothing else to say as a private user.

JR

I deleted/downloaded all of my content so now I have nothing there.

Not sure why folks are having issues with Photobucket. Nothing has changed for me, yet...

Hope I don't run into problems with them.

59 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Not sure why folks are having issues with Photobucket. Nothing has changed for me, yet...

Hope I don't run into problems with them.

Good for you. Couple months ago they messed up my account and blocked all pictures posted on forum sites. As JR stated, they want $399 to unblock the pics. KMA. 

19 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Good for you. Couple months ago they messed up my account and blocked all pictures posted on forum sites. As JR stated, they want $399 to unblock the pics. KMA. 

I think they selected us for various reasons. I moderate another forum and used to have my Subaru forum so I have a lot of pictures as stated above. It was out of the clear blue sky. First came their pop up ads adding a lot of extra time to upload pics.

I believe Dan and I both posted pics from the OKC mini. The next time I went to view or post in that thread I say the pics had been removed and though "why would LOR remove the pics". Clicked on the pic and got that $399 for 1 year "offer" from PB. I haven't figured out a way to counter their offer... yet. Will wait until all of my stuff is removed but they sure are cluttering up forums with the now blocked pics.

JR

I haven’t had problems with PB yet other than forgetting how to use it. I don’t post a lot of pics and I’m probably not using it correctly  but it would sure be nice to use something that is a little more friendly  

2 hours ago, saxon said:

I haven’t had problems with PB yet other than forgetting how to use it. I don’t post a lot of pics and I’m probably not using it correctly  but it would sure be nice to use something that is a little more friendly  

PB used to be great. Up until they started their stuff. From the article it was going on for almost 2 years now, to bad they didn't send a warning but imagine it would have shut their site down with the mass going in to retrieve our pictures. 

JR

4 hours ago, saxon said:

your time will come soon enough, switch to flickr before then.