Light-O-Rama Forums

No retract or expand button

Paducks

Hello,

I am exporting my sequences to the sequence editor. Got through four songs no issues with adding them the "second way" by inserting device below last channel line. Now into my fifth song which I have tried multiple times, I do the same thing and instead of the one line CCR 03 black at the bottom of my screen - it expands it by itself and there is no minus button to retract it back. I have also tried the control and shift keys with no luck. Not sure why my first 4 songs had no issue ( plus/minus button there etc) and now it doesn't display like that. I have gone through and checked my settings from the songs that have worked and can't seem to find the issue. Any help greatly appreciated!!! And thanks!!!!

21 minutes ago, Paducks said:

Thanks Mr P ! How would I go about doing that? Any help appreciated!!

Right click on the first channel you want to add in the group.Click convert to group.  A box opens, give the group a name then select the last channel you want in that group.

Edited by Mr. P

Did Mr.P's suggestion work? It is concerning that the export behaved differently. What version of superstar are you running? And can you email your .sup file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will see if I can duplicate the export problem.

Hi Brian, yes Mr. P suggestion did work but I was also concerned as to why it behaved differently. The version is 4.2.6 - yes I can try an email it to you - I work off a Mac that has a partition in it for windows. I should be able to. It sent let me know and thanks!

I received the .sup files. I exported them and opened them in the sequence editor and I was able to expand and contract them. So it looks like it is a bug that got fixed since 4.2.6. You can update to the most current release or you can just do what MrP suggested.