Light-O-Rama Forums
don mcabee

really new and confused

don mcabee    12

Hi guys I hate to be a newbie and all, but I was wondering if anyone has the following sequences to share. Im really new to this and will gladly pay it forward as soon as I am a little more stable on the sequencing. Thanks in advance

silver bells

mary did you know

hark the herald

santa baby

chestnuts roasting

if at all possible include which song/artist you used so I can buy the track from amazon. Ill pretty much take any sequence but these are my favorite 

don mcabee    12

Hi guys I hate to be a newbie and all, but I was wondering if anyone has the following sequences to share. Im really new to this and will gladly pay it forward as soon as I am a little more stable on the sequencing. Thanks in advance

silver bells

mary did you know

hark the herald

santa baby

chestnuts roasting

if at all possible include which song/artist you used so I can buy the track from amazon. Ill pretty much take any sequence but these are my favorite melissamcabee5@gmail.com

don mcabee    12
37 minutes ago, Bill P said:

I don't have any of those but I sent you a couple of what I do have 

awesome, I very much appreciate it, and the few I looked at were perfect. Gonna get to work on them, thanks again

Vinchief    16
1 hour ago, don mcabee said:

silver bells

mary did you know

hark the herald

santa baby

chestnuts roasting

if at all possible include which song/artist you used so I can buy the track from amazon. Ill pretty much take any sequence but these are my favorite 

I just sent Mary Did You know; that is the only one that I had from your list. I did send 3 other sequences to see if you can use them.

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1

don mcabee    12
15 minutes ago, Vinchief said:

I just sent Mary Did You know; that is the only one that I had from your list. I did send 3 other sequences to see if you can use them.

Hope you enjoy!

perfect, thanks a million:)

zaidad    0

Hi there. I am new to this forum and to light-o-Rama and was wondering if someone had Mary did You know in 16 channel that would share with me. Thanks :)

zdevaney@surewest.net