Light-O-Rama Forums

Sacramento Meet Up

ShaggySS

Its time for a Sacramento meet up at the Round Table.  I have Nov 5th and the 19th.  Lets pick a day and get together.  

I am going to kick this thread into high gear and PM all the crazy people who showed up at the last one. 

• Like 2

Hey there Scott !!  Yeah Nancy and I would be interested in meeting up on the 19th as we'll be arriving back from our Holiday Season visit to Disneyland !!

Craig is afraid to post on here publicly but he is voting for the 5th.  Sounds like the 19th it is.  Sorry Craig you got out numbered on this one.  

There is a court in my neighborhood that all do an LOR display.   I found one of the guys on that street on nextdoor and he is going to send it out to the rest of the people on the court so hopefully we get a bigger turn out.  Some new faces!

Maybe I should mention for all the new people.  The meeting place is in Old Town Sacramento Round Table.     127 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814

Not sure about everyone else but coming from Roseville I get off on J street and take the first left on 3rd and another one on I and park in the parking garage on the corner.  Its flat rate $5 parking and then walk a few blocks to the pizza place.  

Edited by ShaggySS

Hello All,

I'm the coordinator( the guy stares at the sequencer for days on end) for that court that ShaggySS mentioned in this thread ( https://www.facebook.com/HillsfordCourtChristmasLights/ ) I'll check on the dates and who else from our court may want to attend. Almost time to start setting up!

-Pete

It will be Great to meet New folks involved in this Crazy Hobby of ours !!  The More the Merrier !!

Pete, you should come and bring some other folks.  Our meetings are informal but we usually get some ideas from each other and there is always technical help in almost every aspect. 

Some of us have been on the Great Christmas Light Fight and can even help with questions there.  It's only a few hours out of your schedule but it might be well worth it.  Ya never know when you might need some help down the road and this is a good place to build a source of people. 

We welcome newbies all the way to experts. 

Come on down! 

Craig

• 4 weeks later...

Who organizes a meetup and doesn't post a time?  That guy should be fired. 

6pm.  Tables are reserved for Scott if you beat me. 

Since we have a bunch of follower on this one.  Next meeting has been scheduled.  See below

I know a bunch of people took pictures of last night.  We had a great turn out and some pretty interesting things.  So many ideas for next year.  

• The topic was locked