Light-O-Rama Forums

TERESA

teresa

Help! I have the 16 channel and I bought FM LOR sequencing that could be modified and in sequence editor it's not reconizing the sequence to the music. I already had the music monster mash and when the music plays lights dont do anything. I bought this for my 13yr old daughter who is having to learn to walk all over again after spending the holidays last yr in the hospital. Help......:unsure:

Edited by LORAdmin
Removed ALL CAP posting.

I too hope it all works out well for you and your daughter.

As Dennis mentioned, be sure you set the unit/controller id to the same as the sequence you purchased. 

Also make sure you select control lights. I'm not near a pc tonight, but pretty sure that's in the view options. 

Good luck. 

Did you connect the RS485/USB adapter to the computer via the USB? Did you run a cat5 cable from it to the controller? When the controller is plugged in and the cat5 is connected to it from the RS485 adapter (ONLY), does the green light on the controller card, still blink? Open the Hardware Utility and tell it to refresh...does it find the controller? Is the comm port set correctly for that adapter? Again, the Hardware utility can do that for you. The object is the get the computer to talk to the controller. THEN, shut off the hardware utility and start up the sequencer. They cannot run at the same time.