Light-O-Rama Forums

CF50D RGB Flood

drmoon68

I just got the CF50D RGB Flood Lights. I am using the Color Fade to create a custom color on the RGB light. But what I want to do is fade up and down the color. I do not see how to do this with the Color Fade tool. And If I use the Fade Up / Fade Down, it seems to just make the like fade from off to white (Red, Green, Blue) at 100%.

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance

David

If you want to fade from Red to nothing, then fade from Red to Black. Reverse that to go from nothing to Red (or whatever color you want.)

• Like 1

To fade up then down is actually two things. In the color fade tool  fade from black to red and place that in your sequence. Then go back to the color fade tool and click reverse (red to black) then place that in your sequence where the fade up ended.

• Like 1

To fade up then down is actually two things. In the color fade tool  fade from black to red and place that in your sequence. Then go back to the color fade tool and click reverse (red to black) then place that in your sequence where the fade up ended.

To save a few minutes you can even set it at black to red. When you highlight the area you want to fade if you click and highlight to the right it will fade one way and if you click and highlight to the left it will fade the other way. I may have said that confusing...sorry if it is haha

• Like 1