Light-O-Rama Forums

Hobbyist Controllers in stock!!!!!

Guest guest

:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

But what if there is such a huge rush during the sale to purchase the boards.....

Lots of people saying they want 5 or so more boards.......

It happened during Christmas.........

Can LOR keep up to supply the demand?

Is $20.00 off enough to take that chance?

Oh man...Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm....... No, $20.00 isn't worth the risk. However, if it's $20.00 per controller, then it probably will be as I had planned on 11 hobbyist's.
I must wait until April..... I must wait until April........ But, what if they sell out......
No, Dan had to order enough, didn't he??? Oh man.............. :laughing:

Santas Helper wrote:

But what if there is such a huge rush during the sale to purchase the boards.....

Lots of people saying they want 5 or so more boards.......

It happened during Christmas.........

Can LOR keep up to supply the demand?

Is $20.00 off enough to take that chance?

I guess I should add, I don't know if the sale will be a savings of $20.00 per board, it was just a figure I threw out there. So really, it could be a better savings during the sale :] Hopefully).

Tom

NOTICE: I do not speak for LOR, nor am I paid to do so. This is my opinion. I could be wrong. If I am, Dan will delete this message! (So don't quote me on this.)

I have a hunch that if Dan doesn't have stock in April, he'll have the sale anyway, provided he has rock solid information from his supplier.

Again, I could be wrong. To (Sorta)quote Gregg Easterbrook: This advise is free. If I'm wrong, I'll refund your money....

gremler wrote:

I just ordered mine, do I have to wait until I actually receive them before I remove the FUTURE LOR user in my signature.

Bill, I would say, remove the future thing in your LOR sig (go ahead, I know you want to :)). Your there dude. I too ordered a few tonight. I figure, order half of what I want and wait for the sale to order the others. Then I KNOW I get at least some of what I want. :] Beware folks, I'm not done either!!! :]

Tom

Good things come to those who wait. I actually plan on an order in April but will tell Dan if it would help he can hold the order till July or August. There are so many more things I have to do than to build the control boxes. Maybe this will help him out a bit.

I mean I still have about 70 more mini trees to build.
32 more snowflakes to build and light.
and some other special build wireframes plus other things so getting them in May or June would not matter as I would not work on the actual boards until August or Sept.

I know a lot of you guys are excited and I am too about LORII but I realize that once my boards are built I will just let them hang while I do other things. So I will do the other things first and then have fun playing.

I just wish LORII was coming out in April. Then I would not be spending so much time on this board.

I just ordered my first LOR board. I got the CTB16d with heatsink.

I couldn't wait till april. This will allow me to play around now and then I can order more in April. It was getting boring just playing around with the X10 controllers.

Michael

I couldn't wait either! :waycool::waycool: :waycool:

I ordered one 16 channel yesterday afternoon. This will give me a chance to really see my sequences and I'll order 4-5 more in April.

Charlie

Tim, you are right of course (as always). In fact I can say with a great degree of certainty that Dan would love to seel them all right now. Me I just am too busy to do anything with them right now.

Well, maybe it's time for me to flip a coin. This is going to be my first year with LOR's, and after the carson show, and now so many people interested in getting them, I don't want to be left out. Hummm, to buy or not to buy til April, that is the question. I think I like the idea to at least getting something now, then maybe more in April. The angel on the left should says wait, but the devil on the other shoulder says go for it. Now waiting for that gut feeling to happen.

Just add me to the cheese list to go with my wine.:laughing: