Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hobbyist Controllers in stock!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Dan,

Will the Showtime units have these problems too, or was it caught before they were assembled?

Cant wait for mine, and thanks for the reply to my email. Fantastic customer service/ support...and I don't even have my unit yet. You guys are great!

Ken Gelinas

KLG 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

MichaelC wrote:

don't jump too quick, you are going to have to get new boards from dan with the new voltage regulator.

Well I kinda knew that. That's why I wasn't going to open them and wrap them and just enjoy them as a present under the tree :]. Then when I get the other ones, open them up and get to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

KLG 28 wrote:

Dan,

Will the Showtime units have these problems too, or was it caught before they were assembled?

Some of the Showtime units were assembled. Pretty much they were only at the stage where the boards were mounted in the boxes. Only a few had been wired. They were all disassembled and the boards sent back to the manufacture for re-work.

The manufacture sent a courier to pick up boards today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

Roadrat wrote:

Question: Are these the LOR II? If so, I need to get off my bottom and order. I need by August to start Halloween dancing ghost sequence.

Roadrat, will you please go more into detail in the "other seasons - Halloween Anyone???" forum? I would like to hear more :]. Please?

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

Santas Helper wrote:

Roadrat wrote:
Question: Are these the LOR II? If so, I need to get off my bottom and order. I need by August to start Halloween dancing ghost sequence.

Roadrat, will you please go more into detail in the "other seasons - Halloween Anyone???" forum? I would like to hear more :]. Please?

Tom


Done.

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=2560&forum_id=39&jump_to=34853

Yes, I know there are tags you can use but I'm lazy tonight

Further note: upon testing the link, I see you already found it.:]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

Roadrat wrote:

Further note: upon testing the link, I see you already found it.:]




Yep, when I see the word Halloween, I get pumped fairly quick. :]

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...