Light-O-Rama Forums

Hobbyist Controllers in stock!!!!!

Guest guest

Ok, I've gone and done it now. I broke down and couldn't wait for the sale. I bought a 16 channel controller. At least this way I know I've got one. Then come the sale I will be after the others needed. Just wanted to say yippy.:waycool: :waycool:

I just got my "Merchandise has been shipped" e-mail.... YAHOOOO>.. :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

Tee Hee Hee,

UPS HAS ARRIVED!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You for my 96 channels!!!!

It's gonnna be a fun weekend. Now, to unpack all those Christmas decorations!?!

jeff:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

I noticed Bill's LOR signature:

"Which are in transit, UPS tracking says they are LENEXA, KS. only 232.38 miles away:)"

Hey Bill, my controllers are also in Lenexa KS awaiting their final destination, OKC. Are they having a LOR-mini there?:laughing:

Can't wait to add to the collection :].

Tom

Mine are in LENEXA KS, 232 miles away (did a UPS track), I am like a kid at Christmas (and this is a Christmas web site). It does not look like I will get mine for the this weekend, but next weekend I will do a mini layout in the garage, just to see how the sequences look.

gremler wrote:

Mine are in LENEXA KS, 232 miles away (did a UPS track), I am like a kid at Christmas (and this is a Christmas web site). It does not look like I will get mine for the this weekend, but next weekend I will do a mini layout in the garage, just to see how the sequences look.

Yep, me too.

I did a mini layout in my garage last month (when I received my first two controllers) just to get an idea and it was like heaven. I had 32 strands of lights all over the place bouncing and dancing and just going crazy. I LOVED IT :]. And you will too :].

Tom

I am awaiting my new controller . I want to play. play play. I'm sure mine won't have the problems with the voltage regulator. Dan does a great job, improving products and letting us know with problems they may have found. Like the voltage regulator is his post. Hats off to LOR.:smilingelf:

UPS now says my controllers are now on their way to Tulsa, OK. Dan, would it be ok to play with the one's I get, until the new one's arrive. I promise not to hurt them or disrespect them in anyway.

Bill

TGE123 wrote:

I am awaiting my new controller . I want to play. play play. I'm sure mine won't have the problems with the voltage regulator. Dan does a great job, improving products and letting us know with problems they may have found. Like the voltage regulator is his post. Hats off to LOR.:smilingelf:

Well most likely you will have the problem and even if you do not I want to replace the card. It appears that this lot of voltage regulators has a problem.

This was not a new design or any real change from the last batch of cards so when we received them we put them through a regular chase sequence to make sure that every channel works independently. They do work fine independently but if you try to blink them all at one time then BAM it doesn't work.

Im sorry about that.

gremler wrote:

UPS now says my controllers are now on their way to Tulsa, OK. Dan, would it be ok to play with the one's I get, until the new one's arrive. I promise not to hurt them or disrespect them in anyway.

Bill

Sure, go ahead and play with the card.

Yeaaaa, my controllers have arrived, I am now an offical LOR user (ok, maybe I will be when I actually get them hooked up to some lights and play). It's just so exciting

:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

Those are 48 happy little guys, one for each channel.

Attached files 34723=1976-LOR controllers.jpg