Light-O-Rama Forums

250,000 Plus Lights Free, 45 Controllers Fors Sale

Roger Leon Forbes

Hello everyone, been some time seance last log in and active.  I have been a long time member here and even longer Christmas Nut but have reached the point where age and health will not allow me to do it anymore.  I have a very large display covering up to 5 houses.  Untold number of lights and effects ranging from 24 leaping arches to mega trees, 40 2 foot, 25 to 30 6 foot, blow molds untold, 24 poll light wall, most are incandescent but have lots of LED both full and half wave, wire frames both small and extra large.  Way to much to list or even try and list so here is the offer, I will not ship, I will not transport you must come and pick it up in Elizabethton, Tennessee. 

I will give everything to anyone who will buy the ALL 45 controllers at $160.00 each for a total of $7200.00.  All units have high heat sinks and several of the "Showtime controller units. You can email me here or at rogerleonforbes@embarqmail.com

Also there are over 1500 - 6/8/12 foot cords, 5000 foot of zip, plugs, two 30 / 15 amp circuit breaker boxes,  power cables, data cables, FM transmitters.

Very sorry to hear you've got to give up the display as, from the looks of it, you definitely had a passion there.

From -- a fellow Christmas Nut.

I hope a Beverly Hills estate also comes with that because I don't have enough room for even a quarter of that LOL. Seriously though... sorry you have to stop the display.. sounds like it was incredible..

• The topic was locked