Light-O-Rama Forums
radarman2000

16ch Spiral tree sequences

Anyone got any and willing to share? Im doing my first spiral tree and need a jumpstart. Thanks!

would love a copy if your sharing Sarge.  Thank You   davejones_136@yahoo.com

Can I get a copy too? D64lyght@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sarge,

I would like a copy also please

roverdish@aol.com

thanks

Chip

Hello I would love a copy of this gigalights@gmail.com Please and Thank you

check your mail some of you have it already if you look in the files that I have already sent to you..

I would love a copy also. dphillips@sqdancer.com

Thanks

I would also love some spiral tree stuff. Working on just finishing up my first one for this year and could use some sequences 

Thanks Ken 

Kenradomski@shawanonet.net

I would also be interested if it wasn't too much to ask.

Sincalbp@gmail.com

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all..   add me to the list for the 16 channel tree, if still willing...

Thanks,  phlash73@gmail.com

I would love to have a copy, Thanks in advance.  frazier559@charter.net

If it's not too much trouble could I also get any spiral tree stuff you would be willing to share? I'm in over my head on this sequencing stuff, lol. torreybrowne@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you guys know if spiral sequences translate over to regular mega tree? I have a 2 color 8ch tree and wonder how 16ch spiral sequence would look. 

you all check your mail... .some is on the way... and for 

On 11/10/2016 at 6:28 PM, Squirrelcrusher said:

Do you guys know if spiral sequences translate over to regular mega tree? I have a 2 color 8ch tree and wonder how 16ch spiral sequence would look. 

it depends on how you have your tree lights set up and what parts you use from others on how it will look. You may need to play with them to get it to not look choppy etc.. Just depends on what yo do with it.. Do not expect anyone to have things that will look really perfect to you in your display as everyone does things different unless you are running a generic display set exactly for the seq you are trying to use.

I would love to have a copy, Thanks in advance.   sneakypeteoneida@hotmail.com

Old Sarge, thats about what I figured. I would love a spiral tree, it is on my growing list of christmas display items. haha I'll take a look at the sequences you linked to me and hopefully before next month I'll have converted some of them to my display. Moving into a new house is making putting up the lights take much longer than expected. Work work work and hope for decent weather.

I know what you mean... I just downsized my house to a smaller one the last part of Sept... There isnt a lot of difference between the way you seq a reg tree and a spiral tree... Just got to wrap more lights... I go around my mega about 2 1/2 times. less then that looks a little tame and more makes it look to crowded..  Mine is only about 12 ft tall counting the 2 channel star. it uses 16 channels alternate with multi color and blue.. 

My trees are 9ft, green and red 8ch each. But I mirror the lights to a second tree that I have connected opposite so that spins are backwards. I think it ends up looking pretty cool.