Light-O-Rama Forums

16ch Spiral tree sequences

radarman2000

Old Sarge, thats about what I figured. I would love a spiral tree, it is on my growing list of christmas display items. haha I'll take a look at the sequences you linked to me and hopefully before next month I'll have converted some of them to my display. Moving into a new house is making putting up the lights take much longer than expected. Work work work and hope for decent weather.

I know what you mean... I just downsized my house to a smaller one the last part of Sept... There isnt a lot of difference between the way you seq a reg tree and a spiral tree... Just got to wrap more lights... I go around my mega about 2 1/2 times. less then that looks a little tame and more makes it look to crowded..  Mine is only about 12 ft tall counting the 2 channel star. it uses 16 channels alternate with multi color and blue.. 

My trees are 9ft, green and red 8ch each. But I mirror the lights to a second tree that I have connected opposite so that spins are backwards. I think it ends up looking pretty cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi 

Just made a new spiral tree and a mega tree any sequences available that I could use PPPPPPLLLLLEASE

paulcr76@gmail.com

many thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...