Light-O-Rama Forums

16ch Spiral tree sequences

radarman2000

• 4 weeks later...

I would also love some spiral tree stuff. Working on just finishing up my first one for this year and could use some sequences 

Thanks Ken 

Kenradomski@shawanonet.net

If it's not too much trouble could I also get any spiral tree stuff you would be willing to share? I'm in over my head on this sequencing stuff, lol. torreybrowne@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you guys know if spiral sequences translate over to regular mega tree? I have a 2 color 8ch tree and wonder how 16ch spiral sequence would look. 

you all check your mail... .some is on the way... and for 

On 11/10/2016 at 6:28 PM, Squirrelcrusher said:

Do you guys know if spiral sequences translate over to regular mega tree? I have a 2 color 8ch tree and wonder how 16ch spiral sequence would look. 

it depends on how you have your tree lights set up and what parts you use from others on how it will look. You may need to play with them to get it to not look choppy etc.. Just depends on what yo do with it.. Do not expect anyone to have things that will look really perfect to you in your display as everyone does things different unless you are running a generic display set exactly for the seq you are trying to use.