Light-O-Rama Forums

Showtime Central Newbie

JKosik

Hello All,

I bought the Showtime Central Starter package a couple of months back and i've been working on my display in my basement at night.  Something seemed to have happened to the Pre-programmed 16Channel sequences on my SD card.  Does anyone have the original Showtime Central 16 Channel sequences they'd be will to send me? or any 16 channel sequences at all?  I am new to this whole thing so I apologize in advance for my mishap.

Thanks,

Johnny

My next go would be to contact them directly.  I didn't want to deal with the hassle of contacting them though so I thought i'd ask the forums first.  Maybe someone else has some they'd be willing to send.  Thanks for your quick reply Scud!

Johnny

3 hours ago, JKosik said:

My next go would be to contact them directly.  I didn't want to deal with the hassle of contacting them though so I thought i'd ask the forums first.  Maybe someone else has some they'd be willing to send.  Thanks for your quick reply Scud!

Johnny

I just looked up your order, and you did NOT order the Plug-N-Show SD card.  The card that comes with the starter kit is blank.  You need to write your own sequences, or purchase them from places like our sequence store.  

My apologizes.  I thought the pre-programmed SD card came with the showtime central starter package during the summer sale.  During the MadGrab sale, it did come with the showtime central package.  I just assumed it came with it during the summer sale as well.  Well that stinks!  Sorry for wasting everyone's time and Thanks for clarifying Mike.

LOR Showtime Central Price.JPG

Yes, during the spring sale we usually (well, we have for the past couple of years) throw the card in as a bonus.  However for the rest of the year they are a separate purchase.

If you don't want to purchase ours, there are plenty of people who offer their sequences for free, as well as other places on the internet that have hundreds of sequences also for free.