Light-O-Rama Forums

CCF-50 issue

dharker

I am obviously doing something wrong/dumb but I am not sure what it is !  I got my first CC floods and went into the hardware utility and set one up for unit ID 20, 21 etc  I test it in the utility and all works fine.  I then go into sequence editor, take one of my sequences, and at the bottom added a new RGB channel-  LOR- Regular 20 Channel 1 then 2 then 3.  I added another RGB channel - LOR Regular 21 Channel 1,2 and 3. I then set some RGB's on in sequence and hit play. It is not controlling anything.

That particular network speed is 115k but I also tried it at 500K like my AUX A.  Nothing else is plugged into my LOR Network but these 2 CCF's.  I have advanced license and YES "control lights" is selected. The only  thing I can think of is that I am using my COMM 3 USB485 adapter and that may be causing an issue ??  It will be a day or two until I can get to my USB485-HS to try that.  Is there something I'm missing here- seems like it should be so simple to set this up !!!   Thanks !!

Your profile says you are running version 3.10.12.  I want to confirm if you have upgraded to S4?  If so, you have to have the control panel running.  If you're still on S3, that's not an issue.

I also want to confirm that the Network Preferences has the Comm port that the existing USB-485 adapter (I am gathering that you will have two networks, but have not received the second USB-485 adapter yet).  The way that you worded it left me a bit confused.

Hello Jim and thanks- yes I seem to be dealing with lots of family health issues heading into this year and so I am way behind.  I updated my profile but I am currently on 3.11.2   At this point I was trying to get the CCF's at least to work and then look about how "simple" the upgrade to S4 will be for me.

For my full display I have 3 networks- Regular Com 3- 115k,  AUX A Com 4 - 500k, Aux B Com 5 500k. Aux A and B each run 6+ CCR's and Com 3 is 15 or so normal CBT controllers. However, right now I have nothing but 3 CCF's connected to my machine, with just the Com 3 Regular USB network connected to the 3 CCF's and nothing else. Just trying to get the CCFs to work first..... thanks

• The topic was locked