• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• johnny christmas

• michael.farney

• JeffF

michael.farney wrote:

Ok, i got it. Anyone notice the price increased on the 1602W? They want $365. :Laughing: Someone made a typo...:P

it was a typo
There were a couple of problems with the sale started at 1:00 today.

First. We had the sale price incorrect for the LOR1602W. It was marked as 365 rather than 256... It has been corrected and anyone who purhcased it at 365 will only be charged 265.

Second. We whacked our web host Yahoo. The Light-O-Rama.com website (hosted by Yahoo) was not availabe for a while due to too much traffic. I am a bit supprised band will talk to them about it but things are okay now so we do not expect it to be a problem in the future.

Dan

I got my 2 assembled and 1 parts to try to put it together myself:D

michael.farney wrote:

Oh man, my thunder is being stolen! :D:P:Dlaughing-smiley-004.giflaughing-smiley-004.gif

Sorry Michael! I didn't see an update in a while and thought I'd help out.:P:D:cool:

current stock left...tried to see how much it would cost to buy it all and got an error message saying to call LOR because i surpassed the order limit LOL...$49,400 left in sale merchandise

lor.gif

Wow... received the controllers I purchased at the "Secret Sale" today! Thanks for the extremely quick shipping Dan and crew! AWESOME!!! :cool: