Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing faces/trees please

Alan Hanson

Hi

I am working on doing some tree faces this year and was hoping that if anyone has any of the following songs done with trees/faces that they could share them with me. Some of the songs I'm only after 1 face but for a couple I might have to do 3.  Email is hanselec&gmail.com . Just replace the & with @

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Police Stop My Car - Bob Rivers

Decorations - Bob Rivers

Toy Sack - Bob Rivers

Wreck The Malls - Bob Rivers

Penguin  James Penguin - Brad Paisley

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Alvin and the Chipmunks

The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - Chipmunks

Santa Claus Lane - Hilary Duff

Jingle Bell Rock - Hilary Duff

Snoopy and the Red Baron Christmas

Dominick The Donkey - Lou Monte

12 minutes ago, Bill P said:

Sent Christmas don't be late

If you get any of the other ones I would be interested

Bill

Thanks Bill

I will let you know if I have any luck with any of the others.

Hi All

I'm am new to faces as last year was my first year and I wanted to mix my show up a bit this year and was wondering if any one will be willing to share the shows with me

Many Thanks in advance

Aaron

10 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

Hi All

I'm am new to faces as last year was my first year and I wanted to mix my show up a bit this year and was wondering if any one will be willing to share the shows with me

Many Thanks in advance

Aaron

sent you a few

• 2 months later...

Hi dibblejr

I created a number of these to put onto a P10 matrix. As I couldn't work out how to import or export lms files from/to xlights so that I could put them on my matrix I didn't end up using them. With xlights you could create a single voice singing sequence in about an hour. I'm not entirely happy with the lipsync that I ended up with but as my singing face was 4 years into progress I am happy enough. Toy sack is the only song where I used 2 "voices" and I just swapped images. I can share the xlights lyrics/timing tracks if anyone is interested in the roughies I created and knows how to get from that back to LOR.

Just now, Alan Hanson said:

Hi dibblejr

I created a number of these to put onto a P10 matrix. As I couldn't work out how to import or export lms files from/to xlights so that I could put them on my matrix I didn't end up using them. With xlights you could create a single voice singing sequence in about an hour. I'm not entirely happy with the lipsync that I ended up with but as my singing face was 4 years into progress I am happy enough. Toy sack is the only song where I used 2 "voices" and I just swapped images. I can share the xlights lyrics/timing tracks if anyone is interested in the roughies I created and knows how to get from that back to LOR.

I couldn't get xlights NC suite to work at all, to my liking

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

OP- I never heard back from you but I did finish the Toy Sack singing face sequence.

Post or pm me your info.

JR

Can i get it? Have in my show but just have faces on and no matrix either. Have not learned to sequence yet just copy snd paste and buying will start soon. 

Derkngoogly@comcast.net

Edited by Derkngoogly

Just now, Derkngoogly said:

Can i get it? Have in my show but just have faces on and no matrix either. Have not learned to sequence yet just copy snd paste and buying will start soon. 

Derkngoogly@comcast.net

You have mail