• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbc455

• rwertz

• BamaFlum

• Duke

Dale J wrote:

Hey jeffery ya mine hasn't seen my statement yet but i'm sure she will give me heck, when she see's the total is over 600.oo with the first controller and software i got a couple of weeks ago. i got it put together and just have some lights setting on the floor and enjoy watching the lights blink can't wait till i get some sequences figured out , im not sure how my neighbors will handel it next Christmas but oh well im going to enjoy it.

Too funny. I had a pyramid of lights taking up about 5 sq. ft. total and making them blink and fade to the music made me giggle like a little school girl. The wifey and kids laughed at me though... they don't know what they are in for this Christmas. :P

jbc455 wrote:

rwertz wrote:
Prices are correct now:

LOR1602W-Strans_1x1.gifRegular price: $329.95trans_1x1.gifSale price: $265.95

But when you add one to your cart it still shows up as $365...

UNLESS you empty your cart of the $365 ones first!

jbc455 wrote:

But when you add one to your cart it still shows up as $365...

My shopping cart was correct and so was the email confirmation:

LOR1602W Computerized LOR1602W-S 2 265.95

Subtotal 531.90

I am on my way from being a zero :D to 128 channel user :P. Just placed my order for 8 PC packages :shock: (I hope I know what I just got myself into). Just can't wait to get them and put them together. Wife is still confused with all of this and still thinks that I should be admitted to be examined :).

ShawnT wrote:

I am on my way from being a zero :) to 128 channel user :P. Just placed my order for 8 PC packages :shock: (I hope I know what I just got myself into). Just can't wait to get them and put them together. Wife is still confused with all of this and still thinks that I should be admitted to be examined :).

Congrats!

I'm in the same boat, going from 64 channels to adding 7 more LOR1602Ws this year for a total of 11.

I'm going to need a bigger monitor. :D

In about 3 minutes I went from 176 to 368 channels!!!!!

Now I just have to reconfigure my channels, build a ton more displays, wire 12 more controllers, add some circuit breakers, order more extension cords, order more lights, make new extension cords, find a place to store all this new stuff, re-do all the sequences, and last but not least...

...convince the wife that this was all necessary...

Scott