Light-O-Rama Forums
OzAz

32 Channel sequences for FREE - from an ftp site

OzAz    27

someone had an ftp site with a heap of sequences but the site is no longer available. :( Luckily I got a copy of some of it. :)  (hope they don't mind)

I've put the folder from Dr Wizard on my dropbox, they are 32 Channel sequences, great for newbies like me. :D

If anyone wants a copy let me know and I'll PM you the link.

It's thanks to people like the person with the ftp site,  Old_Sarge and others, that I'm going to be able to do my first light show. 

• Like 2

OzAz    27

sent you a message Brucey

Please note people, I'll send the link via forum personal messages rather than email so no need to supply your email address :)

any issues let me know

Ebuechner    182

I had my library on there but I'm not sure who owned the site. At one time the site would go down periodically for a day but at this point it looks like it's down permanently

gsmith37064    107
11 hours ago, OzAz said:

someone had an ftp site with a heap of sequences but the site is no longer available. :( Luckily I got a copy of some of it. :)  (hope they don't mind)

That was me. No one really used it so i scrapped the project.

Jaynee    47

Would love to get the link!  A lot of the free sequences I've got are upwards of 96+ channels and are really hard to cull down to 32.  would love to have a bunch of 32s to peruse!

Ebuechner    182
On 8/31/2016 at 4:49 PM, gsmith37064 said:

That was me. No one really used it so i scrapped the project.

We're not talking about your site it was 199.72.55.209.       

Mr. P    299
17 minutes ago, Ebuechner said:

We're not talking about your site it was 199.72.55.209.       

Yep, it was mjbadb and the links are down now.

dougd    101

209.72.55.209 was my server. I quit that job almost 2 years ago. I cant believe the ftp server ran as long as it did after I quit. Just shows the level of intelligence where I use to work. That was one of the main reasons why I am no longer there.

Ebuechner    182

I think the FTP site is a good idea. It just needs to be kept simple like the old one. I kind of wish I had downloaded more of the sequences on there I assumed I would always be able to go back and get what I needed

EdNetman    23

sent you a message Brucey

Please note people, I'll send the link via forum personal messages rather than email so no need to supply your email address [emoji4]

any issues let me know

Hey there OzAz,

I'd appreciate a copy of the DropBox link. [emoji41]

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk