Light-O-Rama Forums

Waveform and grid accidently changes

PCRail

Occasionally, I accidently change the waveform and the timeline and grid seem to expand. I can't get back without closing and reopening sequence. What am I missing? Thanks.

3 hours ago, PCRail said:

Occasionally, I accidently change the waveform and the timeline and grid seem to expand. I can't get back without closing and reopening sequence. What am I missing? Thanks.

I have this same issue, I will be watching for an answer.

SPaschall

5 hours ago, PCRail said:

Are you talking about the "Zoom Time In" and "Zoom Time Out" buttons that are located on the top bar next to the Play button?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2016 at 1:20 PM, Mr. P said:

Are you talking about the "Zoom Time In" and "Zoom Time Out" buttons that are located on the top bar next to the Play button?

I figured it out, If you accidentally click on the waveform it will expand all the way out. To fix it you just have to continually click the zoom out to get it back where you want it.

SPaschall

Thanks. I guess I expected some key combination would undo the quick expand. The idea of fifty clicks on zoom out didn't occur to me.

Thanks for not making me feel like a null pixel.

Lol no problem there may be a quicker way but that or closing it out is the only way I have found to resolve it.

SPaschall

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

The Pixel Editor supports Audacity style zooming, where you drag over the waveform to zoom in on a particular section. What is happening when you are clicking on the waveform is that it thinks you have dragged over a very small section - and thus you zoom way in. Clicking the scroll wheel while the cursor is over the waveform will zoom out to a default width of 15 seconds - not an undo, but gets you back to a reasonable position.

Matt