Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer working with superstar editor.

lazybugz

I have upgraded to the 4.3.14 when i was in an older version that was about 3 years ago. So what happened is the visualizer for my drawn house in the superstar editor is saying its unable to get my file. i click to import my visualizer file and which it does, but then after i am done importing, only half of the drawing is not working.
When i check my preferences in sequence editor all my settings are fine for dmx so i cant find the problem.

email your visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it. The visualization file will end with .lee and should be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizions / Editor

I got the file and imported it into v4.3.13 of superstar. It imported OK and when I select all of the green squares in the sequencing grid all the pixels in the visualization light up.

When you select all of the green squares in the sequencing grid, do only half of the pixels in the visualization light up?

I imported the visualization into v3.7.2 of superstar and it imported very differently. Sorry about that, my intent was that new versions of superstar would always be backward compatible and import existing visualizations the same.

I manually put in row/column values for all of the props and forced it so that v4.3.13 would import it the same as v3.7.2. I have emailed the corrected visualization to you.