Light-O-Rama Forums

Will pay someone to sequence

Not A Scrooge

I am looking for someone who would be willing to sequence songs.  I have watched the videos and tutorials, and I just cannot get the hang of it.  My technical expertise is exhausted.  Anyone willing to help me out or can send me to someone that does it all the time, would be greatly appreciated,  I am not looking for this for free, I will PAY!!  Thank you.  Please reply on here or to my email: cougarlover68xr7@yahoo.com

Sorry, I should have specified that I was not looking for them this year.  I know that asking for someone to sequence this year would be crazy. lol

There are a ton of free sequences in the Sequence Sharing section of this forum. The Sequence Editor is very simple to use if you watch the tutorials.

Not a Scrooge.   You might want to also check out buying some sequences  from Wow Lights  if this is your first year they

tell you how to setup your display to match there sequences  

Yes, I have used the free sequences and have successfully transformed them to my display.  That was 32 channels.  I now have upgraded to 64.  Adding to the 32 channel sequences is my problem.  I thought about purchasing the sequences from Wow Lights, but would pretty much have to change my display to match theirs.  Would not be a bad thing I guess, just wanting my own personalized display.  I have a couple of people looking to help me out and I am talking to them via email.  I really appreciate all of the help.  I just wish that I understood the program portion better than I do.  I have watched the videos but it just does not stick, and then I get frustrated and quit.  I am more of a hands on learner.