Light-O-Rama Forums
Mr. P

What did you get during this Summer Sale

As the title stated: What did you get during this Summer Sale? Also, what are you holding off on until the Spring Sale?

1. Three RGB 50w spotlights

2. Another CTB16PC controller

3. Some power cords

Definitely looking at the pixie controllers for the Spring Sale.

Edited by Mr. P

Nothing, everything I'm building is pixel based running off sandevices controllers. I am building a star for my roof but I'm just using a spare CTB16PC that no longer controllers the lights on the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of more CCP's and the mounting strips for the new tree.

Still looking at some other 'stuff' and just waiting for the funds to replenish this weekend...

Nothing for me.  I'll be waiting for the spring sale next year.

Wow............Those new pixels from LOR must be really something else...............I noticed there rated IP86.....  Does that mean there 18X more water proof than the IP68 ones??????????????:o

Another 8k feet of spt1 wire

17 minutes ago, ericm said:

Another 8k feet of spt1 wire

I had to read that twice! 8k feet? That's insane lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people on the forums with numbers like that but I can barely comprehend that much wire run. Awesome.

Wanted the Pixie package but ended up getting 2 CCB's.  Hope the wife doesn't notice.

25 minutes ago, LightsWithSoul said:

I had to read that twice! 8k feet? That's insane lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people on the forums with numbers like that but I can barely comprehend that much wire run. Awesome.

all my controllers(21) are in the garage and I run all my extension cords out to the yard from there.

Got me a 50 watt UV flood that the wifey won't see until Halloween. Gonna get me a couple of pixel packages in the spring. I'm  tapped out of funds until then. Gotta start saving again...

Nothing this time around, although I may give in and buy some SPT1 to make more extension cords.

15 hours ago, gmac said:

Wow............Those new pixels from LOR must be really something else...............I noticed there rated IP86.....  Does that mean there 18X more water proof than the IP68 ones??????????????:o

It has to be a typo, there is no such thing as IP86. Even if there was it wouldn't be 18x more waterproof. The first number is for solid particles and the 2nd is for water.

My order has shipped!!! Already got my tracking number!!!! Woooooo Hooooo!!!!!

Have ordered CCBs.  Will be ordering another controller along with SPT1 wire & connectors and tbd -- will try for free with this stuff.    

7 hours ago, TitusCarnathan said:

It has to be a typo, there is no such thing as IP86. Even if there was it wouldn't be 18x more waterproof. The first number is for solid particles and the 2nd is for water.

I knew it was a typo .........I was just kidding

Wasn't going to buy anything but then I talked myself into another pair of EELs.  They should eliminate a lot of cable in the yard this year.:)

Picked up another pair of ELLs. Ordered yesterday morning and received it this morning. WOW!!!!

5 hours ago, pikadroo said:

Nothing... I've broken the cycle of addiction. Feels pretty good. :lol:

Drew

So how often do you go to support group meetings? Do you have a support member you can call when you get the urge? :)

19 hours ago, pikadroo said:

Nothing... I've broken the cycle of addiction. Feels pretty good. :lol:

Drew

Excuse me...is there a Dr. in the house? Drew needs some therapy.  

• Like 1

Yep, Drew has flew the cuckoo's nest. Fallin off his rocker.

It was just a matter of time before one of us broke. Just didn't think it would happen so early in the season. But the sale pushed him over the edge.

I got 3 Pixie4 controllers for pixels on the roofline. Too expensive to do several Pixcon16s or obtrusive to run lots of extra wiring, so I'm wading through uncharted waters to accomplish it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk