Light-O-Rama Forums

I jumped in !!

philw

Hi All

First thanks for all your help

I jumped in the LOR party !!

I now have purchased 2 x CTB16-PC and 2 x CMB24-D

i have 20 x 240v strings and 240v motifs for my CTB16-PC, then 4 x floodlights and 12 dumb RGB led strip lights for my CMB24-D

i have planned where my lights go, i thought that would be the hard part....but now the sequencing...where do i start..i have a few 32 channel sequences.

i have had a play with the sequencing software, at the moment i have 32 channels set up for 2 controllers i am thinking these are for 2 CTB16-PC boxes, what is the best way to add the 2 CMB24-D boards into the sequences.

i can see i have unit 1 channels 1-16 unit 2 channels 1-16. Question is do i just add another controller (device type light o rama) but is that 8 channels or 24 channels (because 8 rgb strips but 3 colors??) and i then try and match each channel to the music.

Thanks in advance

lightsetup.docx

Right click one of the channels on the left side of the sequence editor, and click "Insert RGB channels > Insert Multiple RGB channels. For each CMB24-D you will need to add 8 RGB channels. Each RGB channel contains 3 colored channels automatically so you will end up with 24 channels.