Light-O-Rama Forums

lets have some fun and see how far this goes

evan.a

I borrowed this from another forum. The purpose of this game is to make a statement about the person who will respond below you. The person must say whether it's true or false, then make a statement about the person who will reply below them. For instance:

Me: The person below me has blue eyes.
Next: False. The person below me loves sushi.
Next: True. The person below me...

Now don't say mean things, but heck, if ya do, then the person below can always just say true or false! laughing-smiley-004.gif So I guess this can't go wrong... :}:shock:

I'll start:

The person below thinks snow.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

TRUE: I apparantly have to much time on my hands. Last night while clicking around to see what others were doing with thier displays I came across this post (link below). I was dissapointed to see that only one person had a response. For those of you like me and those of you that do not have so much time, I urge you to view this post and visit this families web site. IMHO, This is the truest meaning of Christmas and we should all be greatful that they are sharing it with us.

Cick Here: Belardo Lights on local San Diego TV and CNN

False. Ha! Yeah, right! I just got my computer working after being out for a month and a half! I'm not ready to start yet...school is crazy.

TPBM started sequencing for '08.

lkcubsrule wrote:

False. Ha! Yeah, right! I just got my computer working after being out for a month and a half! I'm not ready to start yet...school is crazy.

TPBM started sequencing for '08.
false...i grounded myself for one month after i got all the lights down and swore off doing anything for next year for a month to give my family a break lol...wednesday i can start LOL

tpbm has more than 50000 lights

pixeldigger wrote:

False,

But . . .

TPBM will be at a "local Mini" this year.

True...I plan on hitting a couple this year. :D

TPBM did not use a single C7 bulb in their 2007 Christmas display!

Steve Saunders wrote:

True,

TPBM will use all LED's this year.

False :D

You'll buy/use more than your saying!!!!!

:):cool::dude:

Pete.

Ps: I will purchase more controllers this year bearing in mind that I have only 1, and haven't used LOR as a show before?

The Person Below Me:

Has at one time or another stared at other people's houses and imagined themself decorating them with a huge animated display controlled by a quintillion LOR channels and a thousand times more lights....

TRUE: (houses and buildings)

The Person Below Me:

Has at one time or another stared at and imagined an entire STREET of a TOWN and imagined it decorated with zillions of lights, FM broadcast, LOR control...

JimCanfield wrote:

False

TPBM has lied to his/her significant other regarding the amount of money you have spent for your display.

False...? (Has no significant other.)

TBPM will use at least 10% more amperage this year than last year.

Edit: Ok, maybe it's not fair to assume you already have that calculated. :) Here's the alternate if you need it: you plan on using at least 10,000 more lights this year.