Light-O-Rama Forums
cmulvey

Light O Rama Summer Sale?

13 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Thanks for fielding questions here Mike and for getting the CCP/B string on there.    I have two more Qs?

There is no sale price on the dumb ribbon extensions     http://store.lightorama.com/rgbduriinria.html   and the dumb strips are not shown.  Is that right?

There is a new assembled product http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html        I purchased several boards, lights, PSU in spring and I am lacking the enclosures.   Can I get just the enclosure with mounting panel?

Extensions are not on sale.  We won't have any stock of the dumb pixel strips until October so they are not part of the sale.

The enclosures are available in the store, but I don't think those mount plates are.  In fact, they are not even in the warehouse yet.  If you open a help desk ticket we may be able to get one to you that way, but I am not 100% sure if we will sell them separately or not.

When will documentation be available on the new "Pixie" controllers?

25 minutes ago, Vince4xmas said:

When will documentation be available on the new "Pixie" controllers?

The data sheets for the Pixies were posted earlier today.  (http://www1.lightorama.com/documentation/)

The actual manual will not be ready until they are ready to ship.

S5 was announced (and parts of it demoed) at Expo, however it is not coming out soon.  That is a typo on the datasheet and should read S4.

8 minutes ago, DevMike said:

S5 was announced (and parts of it demoed) at Expo, however it is not coming out soon.  That is a typo on the datasheet and should read S4.

"not coming out soon" as in not this holiday season or not in the next couple of weeks? 

7 minutes ago, Brucey said:

"not coming out soon" as in not this holiday season or not in the next couple of weeks? 

Well it seems like S3 was out for three years and S4 just came out June of last year so I guess it will be some time before we see S5.

20 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

at the expo Matt brown said S5 sometime in early 2017

Great, thank you

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

at the expo Matt brown said S5 sometime in early 2017

You know how that will go, around 20 beta's and then the official release around May-June. Not saying that is a bad thing as it works the bugs out. :)