Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Summer Sale?

cmulvey

Annnnnd my shopping is done! A tiny bit disappointed to not see the Pixie1 but the Pixie4 will work just as well! I just *really* hope they actually ship these by mid-September so I have time to get everything ready for Halloween.

21 minutes ago, Brucey said:

Still no software on sale :(  

Toying with buying additional CCP's to make my 12 string tree a 16...

I just couldn't fight the urge, I grabbed more CCP's and the white pixel mounting strips.... 

5 hours ago, Brucey said:

Still no software on sale :(  

Toying with buying additional CCP's to make my 12 string tree a 16...

I've been around here since 2004. Software has never been on sale.

Edited by Don

FYI....

Looks like I was wrong about the hardware for the Pixel Trees.  According to the sale page, it comes with the center pole and assorted hardware COMPLETE.  WOO!

Thanks for fielding questions here Mike and for getting the CCP/B string on there.    I have two more Qs?

There is no sale price on the dumb ribbon extensions     http://store.lightorama.com/rgbduriinria.html   and the dumb strips are not shown.  Is that right?

There is a new assembled product http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html        I purchased several boards, lights, PSU in spring and I am lacking the enclosures.   Can I get just the enclosure with mounting panel?

On 8/8/2016 at 2:41 PM, DevMike said:

I should also note (before anyone else tries to claim otherwise) those 2400 pixels on those 3 trees were all individually controlled.  In other words we did not cheat and put controllers on identical Unit IDs and have them duplicating each other.  We used 4 total PixCon16's (1 each for the 16x25 trees, and 2 for the 32x50) on 4 separate unit IDs @ 500K ELOR.  We were pushing all 7200 channels from a single uMP3 director.

Sorry wasn't at the expo.  I take it from the above that the ELOR's will run RGB pixels as long as they are running under LOR 485 protocol (with the pix con line of controllers), Not under E1.31?

Edited by jerrymac
wrong key stroke

4 minutes ago, jerrymac said:

Sorry wasn't at the expo.  I take it from the above that the ELOR's will run RGB pixels as lont a 

That is probably still not going to happen.  Remember, ELLs are speed limited to 115K, and those 3 were running ELOR @ 500K.

On 8/8/2016 at 2:41 PM, DevMike said:

Sorry   ,  

Cerebral Flatulence.  

Saw  ELOR and was thinking ELL.  

Darn !!   Started to drool,  then crashed back to reality.

13 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Thanks for fielding questions here Mike and for getting the CCP/B string on there.    I have two more Qs?

There is no sale price on the dumb ribbon extensions     http://store.lightorama.com/rgbduriinria.html   and the dumb strips are not shown.  Is that right?

There is a new assembled product http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html        I purchased several boards, lights, PSU in spring and I am lacking the enclosures.   Can I get just the enclosure with mounting panel?

Extensions are not on sale.  We won't have any stock of the dumb pixel strips until October so they are not part of the sale.

The enclosures are available in the store, but I don't think those mount plates are.  In fact, they are not even in the warehouse yet.  If you open a help desk ticket we may be able to get one to you that way, but I am not 100% sure if we will sell them separately or not.