Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

    • LORAdmin

      Share Sequences - Not Audio   10/02/2017

      Remember: You may share sequences, but not audio. Posts that link to sequences with audio will be removed, and member placed on moderated status.
EmmienLightFan

Singing Faces Sequences

Recommended Posts

I would like a copy of those sequences as well if possible. Thanks in advance.

crog1959@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i get a copy of your singing faces sequences. Would be much appreciated.

crog1959@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2016 at 6:06 AM, djkevinj said:

Old Sarge I would appreciate Christmas Singing Faces sequences,

 that would be Awesome and very helpful

Thanks 

KJ

kevin@kevinjacques.com

 

On 11/3/2016 at 6:38 AM, Rydbom said:

I would love a copy if you sharing   kbbjrs@yahoo.com

 

On 11/3/2016 at 4:48 PM, SnoqualmieSpark said:

Old Sarge - Anyway I can grab a copy as well??

 

cmhspark@yahoo.com

 

On 8/13/2017 at 5:04 PM, Crog said:

I would like a copy of those sequences as well if possible. Thanks in advance.

crog1959@gmail.com

 

1 hour ago, Crog said:

Can i get a copy of your singing faces sequences. Would be much appreciated.

crog1959@gmail.com

 If you don't get a response you have to email him like he said in the original post I don't think it comes on here very much anymore 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bill P said:

 

 

 

 

 If you don't get a response you have to email him like he said in the original post I don't think it comes on here very much anymore 

You should/ may get a reply in email only. He's pretty busy these days. He and I emailed back and forth last week.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×