Light-O-Rama Forums

Roof line pixels

nasa1952

I now have v4.14.4 I have  some sequences from lor 2.0 they will not open in the new Pro version. I have the demo version of lor 3 and  they will open and run. But will not save complete show. Any suggestions. 

First of all, please confirm what version you have - there is no Version 4.14.anything.  There should not be a problem running a S2 sequence on any S4 version.  What kind of error do you get?

Sorry thick finger for phone keypad. S4-v 4.3.14 The  Message is: Cannot Initialize drop down Items, Invalid limit for finding timing :0- file saved to an earlier version of Light-O-Rama  some features may not be available.

Thank you for your reply. I figured out it was the media file I had converted to 192Kbps and it was only 1 lms file that I was having trouble with.all is getting better in my LOR world.

Neil

Strange, I've been using 192kbps for years with LOR and have never encountered a problem using it, not even on an older, original MP3-Director unit when I was using that method ever gave me any problems like that.

And I thought the newer versions of the LOR software/hardware were able to use up to the 320kbps format for MP3 files now.   At least I thought I read that in some LOR documentation for the newer stuff for the GEN 3 controllers and S4 software when I was perusing it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to S4 pro so I wasn't sure what kind of glitch I was having. So I moved the media file 192k and placed the original  MP3 it's  location,  reopened the file, message: cannot find media, direct to old MP3 filed opened. I'm not sure why it was being fickle.