Light-O-Rama Forums

Team Holiday

Jeff Messer

Robert,

Hope to see some new sequences from you and the Team this year for Christmas. I need to find me a few for this years show. Have you been hiding? Any hints to what is coming? Maybe you need another Jeff Challenge.... LOL

Jeff. 

Whats Up Jeff!!! A Jeff challenge huh? I'm down for it. Just remember the last challenge you gave me it did not go well for you LOL.....I have not been hiding not one bit just been really busy....but one thing Jeff!!! You did not say the magic word....Please LOL...

Haha. I hear Ya Robert.. Pleassssssssssssssssssse !!!! I dont like your challenge cause you wait to winter to collect..... LOL 

Jeff

What better way to collect then in front of your display in winter with some cold water going over your head LOL......Please OK tell you what sometime this weekend I will release....... along with well you will have to go to the site and check out some of the.....well they will be up on the site sometime this weekend hahahahaha.

Edited by Holidaysequences

Jeff.....OK Jeff here is your hint. Whatever Holidaysequences has been working on will be up sometime this weekend LOL!!!!!! You keep checking and checking.....well Jeff check your email and tell me what you think LOL!!!!!! Pretty cool wouldn't you say.

Great Day Robert.. There will be a lot of Happy people when you post all that. Great Job and Loved the video's of them. Sweet...BTW who programmed it? I know you only do faces.. LOL

Jeff

I did it all Jeff little do you know what I can do LOL

Edited by Holidaysequences