Light-O-Rama Forums

Chauvet DMX LED ColorSplash 200B

zman

Hey all, I worked a deal with an Ebay vendor for these LED flood lights. List price on these are $179 plus shipping. He is willing to work with any one here at CC and sell these to us for $129.99 this will include shipping. He wants to keep this outside of Ebay, and prefers to work this through Pay Pal. He can also provide a bit longer warranty at a 5yr for replacement. The vendor is Absolute Pro Audio, his external website is not yet fully up and running (www.absoluteproaudio). So if you want to get in on this, contact him directly, Ray is his name, and his 2 phone numbers are 305-648-3958 & 954-274-9957.

I managed to get a few last week via Ebay auction at $110 with shipping, but auctions are what they are, a lot of monitoring, especially at the last minute, and you have the chance of being nudged out of the product in the very end banghead.gif.

He does carry a lot of items, lighting, audio etc... Once you got him on the phone, see what else you can get, he wants to work with us on whatever he can.

I was told today that they will honor that price until which time the prices go up on the Chauvet side. They are also an American DJ vendor and will work with individuals on those products as well.

• The topic was locked