Light-O-Rama Forums

New 12 and 16 CCR Sequence

Grinch

I just posted a new 12 and 16 CCR sequence  for Santa Baby by Kellie Pickler

Thanks for looking

www.seasonalsequences.com

• Like 1

Looks like this one works well with Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt as well.

So I may have to pick it up :)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Looks like this one works well with Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt as well.

So I may have to pick it up :)

Thanks Greg

What do you think todd? Works good with Eartha Kitt :)

The face has a Christmas hat on it. It's not shown in the video. Guess i should add it...

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

What do you think todd? Works good with Eartha Kitt :)

The face has a Christmas hat on it. It's not shown in the video. Guess i should add it...

Greg it looks good,  It really lines up well. It would be nice to put sequences out as fast as you can...

This was a sequence i found last year and modified heavily. I picked up the face the same time i got your sequence to complete it all.

So this one is not all my work.

3 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

This was a sequence i found last year and modified heavily. I picked up the face the same time i got your sequence to complete it all.

So this one is not all my work.

I still give you a lot of credit.  From the time you purchased the sequence till the time you posted your finished sequence was quick,

Well you have to remember that i modified the base sequence last year. Wish i could remember where i picked it up from. I would give them a shout out. Because of that it saved some time. I have a generic LCC file with all my channels laid out so that speeds things up a great deal. Then the face matched up about 95% correctly. Your sequence matched up perfectly with the other version which shocked me.

If everything is ready to go i can knock it out in 30mins. Because a sequence is never truly done is it? lol

The reason for the issues with the face is my MP3 lagged some with the movements of the mouth so I had to purchase it again from Amazon.

So the reality is that i may have 90 minutes total in this one. Not bad for a sequence i may not use.

But hey you have my support brother!! Now just get back to slaving away on those Halloween ones... is that a whip i hear cracking in the background? :)

Edited by gsmith37064