Light-O-Rama Forums

Can an event be custom colored?

not enuf fuses

I have set a channel's event to have an intensity of 2%. The color of the channel is Black at 100% intensity. Problem is that with such a low intensity I can't tell if there's an event there or not once I scroll away from it. Is there a way to put a border around an event that's active? Any other suggestions? I apologize in advance if this was a dumb question. :P

IN SE, have you switched to the ramp view? I don't know if that's exactly what its called but it gives you a level instead of a faded color.

its the button with a little ramp on it in your tool bar.

Edited by saxon

It doesn't matter what you do, 2% will hardly  be visible in a row even zoomed in. The only way I know of to find it is to hover the mouse over the event and wait for the tooltip to pop up with the intensities.

8 hours ago, saxon said:

IN SE, have you switched to the ramp view? I don't know if that's exactly what its called but it gives you a level instead of a faded color.

its the button with a little ramp on it in your tool bar.

Ok, I think I know what you're talking about. I'll try that tonight. I'm sure there has to be something in place somewhere in SE for situations like I desribed.

PhilMassey, I know about the hover trick but with twelve minutes of music and 48 channels that trick would be a futile effort.