Light-O-Rama Forums

Inventory Clearance Sale

Don

I need to clear out some stuff to gain a little extra space. What you see below is what I have in stock. If it's not there, I don't have it.
1 CMB24D
2 - 12VDC Power Supplies (http://store.lightorama.com/1260waposu.html)
3 Mini Directors (Older Versions)
2 Input Pup
48 - 70ct - 5mm - Warm White - White Wire
48 - 70ct - 5mm - Warm White - Green Wire

All prices are sealed bid. You send an email with what you wish to purchase, and how much you bid for it.
If you are ordering multiple items, please bid each item separately. The highest bid amount will get the item(s.)

How To Bid

List the items that you want, and your bid price for them.
If bidding on multiple items be sure to put each item on a separate line with price.
Include your shipping address in the email.
Make note of which email address I should send the PayPal invoice to.

Bidding opens now, and will continue to through 7:00pm Central (8:00pm Eastern) on Monday, May 30.
Invoices for winning bids will go out Monday night.
Items paid for on Monday evening will ship on Tuesday. How late can you pay Monday evening and still have it ship on Tuesday? Up until I go to bed. That will be at least 10pm, if not later.
Remaining items ship Thursday.

Shipping: UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping paid by buyer.
Warranty: Standard LOR warranty on all items.
Sales Tax: Being sold by Synchronized Christmas, so Texas residents, I have to charge sales tax.
Minimum Bid: The minimum bid for each item will be 1/2 of current LOR Regular price.
No minimum bid on the 5MM lights, but Synchronized Christmas reserves the right not to sell them if the price is too low.

Synchronized Christmas reserves the right to refuse the sale of any item for any reason. 
Edited by Don
Add links