Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Need more lights

PlanetChristmas LOR signature boxes not updating

Recommended Posts

I have tried all the tricks I can think of to try to update these boxes, but now all that has happened is they are smaller and stuck to the left alignment. I can't even delete it...I feel like a moron, I can program 1000's of rgb lights and I can't figure this out.  Ps I'm using Chrome and I tried IE too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are talking about updating them on Planet Christmas forms I would think that you need to contact the admin of that form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DougP said:

If you are talking about updating them on Planet Christmas forms I would think that you need to contact the admin of that form.

The Planet Christmas site is just the generator, You probably made your banner there also. If not, where did you make yours?  I'm trying to update it on this forum and having trouble with it on our (LOR) signature editor. 

Edited by Need more lights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Need more lights said:

The Planet Christmas site is just the generator, You probably made your banner there also. If not, where did you make yours?  I'm trying to update it on this forum and having trouble with it on our (LOR) signature editor. 

Ok, I have not tried to update mine in a long time. Did it before they updated the form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Need more lights said:

I have tried all the tricks I can think of to try to update these boxes, but now all that has happened is they are smaller and stuck to the left alignment. I can't even delete it...I feel like a moron, I can program 1000's of rgb lights and I can't figure this out.  Ps I'm using Chrome and I tried IE too. 

Go to "account settings" then "signature" instead of profile.  Works for me and i'm using Chrome

Edited by Light Her Up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Light Her Up! said:

Go to "account settings" then "signature" instead of profile.  Works for me and i'm using Chrome

yup....nope, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.... I give up...I'm stuck with what I got I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same problem.  There appears to be 2 places where to copy a signature into.  Copying the signature into profile doesn't work.  Copying the signature into account settings > signature works.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...