Light-O-Rama Forums

PlanetChristmas LOR signature boxes not updating

Need more lights

I have tried all the tricks I can think of to try to update these boxes, but now all that has happened is they are smaller and stuck to the left alignment. I can't even delete it...I feel like a moron, I can program 1000's of rgb lights and I can't figure this out.  Ps I'm using Chrome and I tried IE too. 

If you are talking about updating them on Planet Christmas forms I would think that you need to contact the admin of that form.

1 hour ago, DougP said:

If you are talking about updating them on Planet Christmas forms I would think that you need to contact the admin of that form.

The Planet Christmas site is just the generator, You probably made your banner there also. If not, where did you make yours?  I'm trying to update it on this forum and having trouble with it on our (LOR) signature editor. 

Edited by Need more lights

1 minute ago, Need more lights said:

The Planet Christmas site is just the generator, You probably made your banner there also. If not, where did you make yours?  I'm trying to update it on this forum and having trouble with it on our (LOR) signature editor. 

Ok, I have not tried to update mine in a long time. Did it before they updated the form.

2 hours ago, Need more lights said:

I have tried all the tricks I can think of to try to update these boxes, but now all that has happened is they are smaller and stuck to the left alignment. I can't even delete it...I feel like a moron, I can program 1000's of rgb lights and I can't figure this out.  Ps I'm using Chrome and I tried IE too. 

Go to "account settings" then "signature" instead of profile.  Works for me and i'm using Chrome

Edited by Light Her Up!

18 hours ago, Light Her Up! said:

Go to "account settings" then "signature" instead of profile.  Works for me and i'm using Chrome

yup....nope, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.... I give up...I'm stuck with what I got I guess.

I had the same problem.  There appears to be 2 places where to copy a signature into.  Copying the signature into profile doesn't work.  Copying the signature into account settings > signature works.

• The topic was locked