Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Smart Strips For Sale

primvip

I have 14 RGB smart strips for sale with controller. They are all brand new and tested. I was going to do a CCR trype tree for display, but just not going to have the room in my yard for the tree. My loss if your gain. I would like to sell all together. I bought if from creative lighting display earlier this year. I bought the upgraded power supply and the sanDevice controller. I am looking to sell all together for $600+ shipping. Please message me if interested. thanks

More detail please.

What SanDevices controller?

What voltage, pixel type, waterproofing type etc.

The strips and controllers are still available. I might put them on ebay next week and see if there is any interest. thanks

I'm still a rookie at building Christmas light shows. Is the CLD 12 RGB Smart Strip system plug and play with the Light-o-rama software, or are there some tricks to making it compatible?

24 minutes ago, DKomick said:

I'm still a rookie at building Christmas light shows. Is the CLD 12 RGB Smart Strip system plug and play with the Light-o-rama software, or are there some tricks to making it compatible?

It wouldn't actually be PnP as LOR controllers. You would program it in via E1.31 but you would still control it through the LOR software, there are just a few more steps to get it set up.

12 hours ago, DKomick said:

It is not hard to get it to work in the LOR software. I have looked over numerous videos out there that help with this. I could help you out if you bought them. thanks

I'll sell this package plus two additional strips, so a total of 14 strips, the power supply and controller for $500.00. I paid $1000.00 for it all and it is all still brand new.

Edited by primvip

• The topic was locked