Its the card for me
I'm waiting for the april sale
with ceaseless sequencing

L O R
L O R
I'll buy your cards I KNOW
now I must convince my wife
to give me that much dough

LOL:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

...Now beat that for emoticons!

Here is one to looks like christmas (it beginning to look alot like christmas)

I cant stop thinking about the big sale
everywhere I go
the yellow trafic light
that is flashing verry bright
keep reminding me about the sale

(verse)

and then their is the sequencing
money and waiting for the sale

and while we are waiting quietly
we keep on thinking about what to get

(um I forgot th tune after this part)

--Daniel L

itsmejrv wrote:

I think you guys need to just start writing your own songs and sequincing to those. Although I don't think all of your visitors will understand them.

Probably not, But I bet other LOR users passing by will understand :]. OK, that's about 14 people here in Oklahoma. :]