Light-O-Rama Forums

My Holidaycoro 16 Strip Tree

gsmith37064

The tree is 16ft tall and 10ft wide at the base. It folds in the center to help with storage. We ended up putting wheels on it to help move it as it around 200lbs. So now we are looking at replacing the lumber with something MUCH lighter yet just as strong.

The tree itself is vinyl lattice. Looks really good when it's up and standing tall. On the bright side we don't have to worry about it being stolen. :)

IMG_20160416_170302.jpg

IMG_20160416_170249.jpg

IMG_20160416_170317.jpg

Edited by LORAdmin
Removed "CCR" from topic. This product is not a CCR from LOR.

steel studs would be lightweight and you could use white rustoleom paint

Edited by kingfish

We have some scrap metal conduit that we are going to shape for the top half of the tree. That's about 75lbs gone if it works. Then we will look at the fixing the bottom half. It was a fun project till it was time to lift it.

I am trying to post more pictures but it seems i am limited to the file size.

Edited by gsmith37064

Just a note for you if you buy sequences buy them for aE1-31 tree , if you have a Holiday Coro tree you don't have CCR'S

We are looking at wrapping Christmas lights on it in a zig-zag pattern to simulate a spiral tree as well. Might as well and try to use the tree as a multi-purpose tree. :)

The side guards came off while trying to get it standing up. The next step is to actually glue them on so they stop falling off.

You can see them missing from the top left and right sides of the tree. They also keep the tree even in the center.

Edited by gsmith37064

• The topic was locked