Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LORBum

Am I reading this right?

Recommended Posts

We have 1,879 members, 4,026 topics, 32,728 posts. Please welcome our newest member CHEAPVIAGRA-FREEPORN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

LORBum wrote:

We have 1,879 members, 4,026 topics, 32,728 posts. Please welcome our newest member CHEAPVIAGRA-FREEPORN.

Little hard not to pass by that member.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is why it takes a little while for new accounts to be activated once you register. You will see that member was never activated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't normally scroll down to see who else is on line, but I did see that the other day, chuckled to myself. just read this post and laughed again. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great you all did it now. now I"m checking the bottom of the screen for newbees and see what names comes up:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan wrote:

That is why it takes a little while for new accounts to be activated once you register. You will see that member was never activated.



How many of these do you deal with every month/week? Must be like spam mail:X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott Blessing wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
That is why it takes a little while for new accounts to be activated once you register. You will see that member was never activated.



How many of these do you deal with every month/week? Must be like spam mail:X

Lately we have been getting a lot of them. In the past it was not too bad at all. Now I would like to change all of the LOR emails addresses to cut down on spam. Over all emails we get well over 500 spam emails a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have 1,974 members, 4,150 topics, 34,059 posts. Please welcome our newest member TeenLesbianSex.

just another one Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we have been getting quite a bit of spam on our corporate emails as of late... seems like you cannot get away from it anymore!



anyone want to buy a watch??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of email spam has increased greatly on our website as well. I guess the spam machinist finished another class in advanced annoyance.

Charles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mnkyboy wrote:

we have been getting quite a bit of spam on our corporate emails as of late... seems like you cannot get away from it anymore!



anyone want to buy a watch??

Ugh. I get those same watch messages. "looks just like a real rolex.":P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look at the newest member :

Please welcome our newest member ViagraFeller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

Love the new members. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All,

While Dan and I check the boards often, please don't hesitate to send one of us a PM letting us know about these types of accounts.

One of us will log in as quickly as possible to remove the fake user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about current users who practice poor ethical and moral conduct? Just who do we report them too? Or should they just remove themselves when approached?:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don wrote:

All,

While Dan and I check the boards often, please don't hesitate to send one of us a PM letting us know about these types of accounts.

One of us will log in as quickly as possible to remove the fake user.


Don,

So those aren't real users? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

I agree Robin.

That brings up a good question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robin wrote:

What about current users who practice poor ethical and moral conduct? Just who do we report them too? Or should they just remove themselves when approached?:P


Users who submit posts with poor ethical or moral conduct should be reported. Send me a link to those posts. We are fairly flexable here. I do not mind much if we go off topic and have fun. What we do not want is unreasonable ranting, people posting unsafe practices, lies, or spamming.

Best regards,
Dan
Light O Rama, Inc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...