Light-O-Rama Forums

Am I reading this right?

LORBum

That is why it takes a little while for new accounts to be activated once you register. You will see that member was never activated.

I don't normally scroll down to see who else is on line, but I did see that the other day, chuckled to myself. just read this post and laughed again. :)

LightORamaDan wrote:

That is why it takes a little while for new accounts to be activated once you register. You will see that member was never activated.

How many of these do you deal with every month/week? Must be like spam mail:X

Scott Blessing wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

How many of these do you deal with every month/week? Must be like spam mail:X

Lately we have been getting a lot of them. In the past it was not too bad at all. Now I would like to change all of the LOR emails addresses to cut down on spam. Over all emails we get well over 500 spam emails a day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we have been getting quite a bit of spam on our corporate emails as of late... seems like you cannot get away from it anymore!

anyone want to buy a watch??

The amount of email spam has increased greatly on our website as well. I guess the spam machinist finished another class in advanced annoyance.

Charles

mnkyboy wrote:

we have been getting quite a bit of spam on our corporate emails as of late... seems like you cannot get away from it anymore!

anyone want to buy a watch??

Ugh. I get those same watch messages. "looks just like a real rolex.":P

All,

While Dan and I check the boards often, please don't hesitate to send one of us a PM letting us know about these types of accounts.

One of us will log in as quickly as possible to remove the fake user.

Don wrote:

All,

While Dan and I check the boards often, please don't hesitate to send one of us a PM letting us know about these types of accounts.

One of us will log in as quickly as possible to remove the fake user.

Don,

So those aren't real users? LOL