Light-O-Rama Forums

Mad Grab Deliveriy

aumann1968

How long does the standard delivery take for the Mad Grab sale items? I see some buyers have mentionedreceiving the orders but I don't even have a tracking number to see if products are being shipped yet. Anxious for the new controllers to arrive.

A lot faster than lights from some other vendors during their sales!

Last year I had received my order about two weeks after the sale.

From: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/40096-spring-2016-mad-grab%C2%A0sale-frequently-asked-questions/

. How long before my order ships?
We receive a huge influx of orders during any sale, and so it may be a few weeks before we can process and ship your order.  You will receive an eMail from us when your order does ship.

KUDOS to LOR for their attention to detail and speed in processing orders.   There were a LOT of orders and we certainly understand that it will surely take some time to get them all delivered.    You never disappoint.  Thanks!    

• Like 1

I got my order in pretty fast during the sale, and I got the shipping notice around lunch time (in California) on Monday.  UPS say it will arrive next Monday.  That means the weekend of the 23/24th I swap out the two controllers and can reset my AuxA network to enhanced mode...

• Like 1

I called today to check on my orders.  They still have to figure the shipping since i ordered so much stuff.  Asked if I could accept freight....yeah that much stuff!

33 minutes ago, rcktpwrd said:

My stuff is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! :) 

Sweet! And your address is??? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfish said:

1600 Pennsylvania ave washington dc

Naw... his avatar location shows NC. Which is about 12 hours from me.

I better head out there to make sure it gets delivered safely. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Naw... his avatar location shows NC. Which is about 12 hours from me.

I better head out there to make sure it gets delivered safely. :)

LOL better yet I'll send you a pic of what I got! ;)

Edited by rcktpwrd

So those of you that received shipping info or your order, how fast did you get your order in?

I completed my order within 3min and I still have no word on my order. Has LOR posted or commented about a time frame for orders?

The other thread regarding the sale has some insight on the shipping methods and it is a little more complex than FIFO.

My confirmation was 4 mins into the sale and got word today of shipment next week.

2 hours ago, dknahoolewa said:

So those of you that received shipping info or your order, how fast did you get your order in?

I completed my order within 3min and I still have no word on my order. Has LOR posted or commented about a time frame for orders?

they try to ship in order of order placed, but sometimes they are waiting for stuff to get to them before its shipped.  just remember they said in the original flyer that shipping would be 4-6 weeks.