Light-O-Rama Forums
aumann1968

Mad Grab Deliveriy

How long does the standard delivery take for the Mad Grab sale items? I see some buyers have mentionedreceiving the orders but I don't even have a tracking number to see if products are being shipped yet. Anxious for the new controllers to arrive.

A lot faster than lights from some other vendors during their sales!

Last year I had received my order about two weeks after the sale.

From: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/40096-spring-2016-mad-grab%C2%A0sale-frequently-asked-questions/

. How long before my order ships?
We receive a huge influx of orders during any sale, and so it may be a few weeks before we can process and ship your order.  You will receive an eMail from us when your order does ship.

KUDOS to LOR for their attention to detail and speed in processing orders.   There were a LOT of orders and we certainly understand that it will surely take some time to get them all delivered.    You never disappoint.  Thanks!    

• Like 1

I got my order in pretty fast during the sale, and I got the shipping notice around lunch time (in California) on Monday.  UPS say it will arrive next Monday.  That means the weekend of the 23/24th I swap out the two controllers and can reset my AuxA network to enhanced mode...

• Like 1

I called today to check on my orders.  They still have to figure the shipping since i ordered so much stuff.  Asked if I could accept freight....yeah that much stuff!

My stuff is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! :) 

33 minutes ago, rcktpwrd said:

My stuff is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! :) 

Sweet! And your address is??? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfish said:

1600 Pennsylvania ave washington dc

Naw... his avatar location shows NC. Which is about 12 hours from me.

I better head out there to make sure it gets delivered safely. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Naw... his avatar location shows NC. Which is about 12 hours from me.

I better head out there to make sure it gets delivered safely. :)

LOL better yet I'll send you a pic of what I got! ;)

Edited by rcktpwrd

They are working feverishly - just received my notification. :D

So those of you that received shipping info or your order, how fast did you get your order in?

I completed my order within 3min and I still have no word on my order. Has LOR posted or commented about a time frame for orders?

The other thread regarding the sale has some insight on the shipping methods and it is a little more complex than FIFO.

My confirmation was 4 mins into the sale and got word today of shipment next week.

2 hours ago, dknahoolewa said:

So those of you that received shipping info or your order, how fast did you get your order in?

I completed my order within 3min and I still have no word on my order. Has LOR posted or commented about a time frame for orders?

they try to ship in order of order placed, but sometimes they are waiting for stuff to get to them before its shipped.  just remember they said in the original flyer that shipping would be 4-6 weeks.

Got My e-mail notice on thursday, checking the tracking this morning, it is in southern wisconsin, should be here on Monday.  Not bad, 10 days. I am still happy with the shipping cost, 34 pounds- cost $37.00. Some stuff I have ordered in the past from other places, they rape you on the shipping.  If it cost as much, or more for the shipping then the cost of the product, its a problem. I ordered a $10.00 part once, and the shipping was $17.00, that just wrong.

Hats of to LOR for being a quality vender.

Gary

On 4/14/2016 at 2:03 PM, aumann1968 said:

How long does the standard delivery take for the Mad Grab sale items? I see some buyers have mentionedreceiving the orders but I don't even have a tracking number to see if products are being shipped yet. Anxious for the new controllers to arrive.

These guys aren't amazon with 2-day prime shipping! You have to remember that in a very short timeframe, these guys had many orders coming in!  As long as you received your confirmation after placing the order during the mad grab, rest assured your order is processing and will be on it's way!  I'm only a couple hundred miles away from LOR and just yesterday I received my shipping acknowledgement and I had completed my mad grab purchase by 9:03!  within a few days I'll be playing with some great mad grab items!!!

On the bottom of every sale page was this - "Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for Delivery"

MiniDirectorSalePage.jpg

FYI 2:  That is a screen capture of the page when the sale was going on.  The sale is NOW OVER and the price of the Mini Director is back to the normal $129.95.  No you can not have the sale price.

In no way was i complaining or expecting something amazing. LOR is a great company and ive been doing this for many years. So i have nothing but good things to say about LOR. I was just looking for information. Like most companies I'm sure FIFO is typical. I'm guessing im high on the list since i put my order in with the first couple of minutes. I was just wondering if LOR has posted "maybe" we have recieved "X" oders and we have completed/shipped "X" orders. I know the MAD grad sale is big but how BIG. Just a nice thought to keep people informed. I'm sure with the amout of orders there is bond to have some go missing and how would you ever know if that was you.

Again i Love LOR great company and amazing support.

Daniel

On April 15, 2016 at 2:55 PM, dknahoolewa said:

Same here. I ordered within the first 5 mins and Status still shows blank?. I live in South Texas

Edited by Morales Home