Light-O-Rama Forums

Light o Rama Mobile Website

Morales Home

New guy here. Does anyone else have a problem with accessing the Light o rama website on you mobile devices? It's pretty much hit or miss with me. I have the forum website and LOR websites bookmarked and still doesn't work sometimes. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance

• Like 1

I don't use my phone to access the LOR site or forum very often, but don't remember having any problems. Over the weekend, I was watching the sale page regularly on my phone without any problem. When on my phone, I normally use the TapaTalk app to access the forum (as I am now).

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I always use the mobile version to check the forum as I am now.  

For me the forum is no problem at all. The web site takes a little longer to laod but still no problems here. 

I am always fine.

The website is responsive so adapts well to different sizes.

What phone and browser are you using?

2 minutes ago, ericm said:

i can't check it unless my phone is on a wifi, started about 2 weeks ago. iPhone or android

Wife cut your data plan huh?

6 hours ago, ericm said:

i can't check it unless my phone is on a wifi, started about 2 weeks ago. iPhone or android

I will try it out. I thought it was just down in the afternoons because when I am home (on wifi)  (IPHONE) in the mornings it works just fine. I also downloaded the TAPATALK App and it was working just fine at home before work. Won't load the threads when I check in the evenings at work (OFF WIFI). Very annoying since I am constantly trying to browse topics because I just bought my first 2 controllers and plan to have a show this holiday season.

Edited by Morales Home

Just got home and tried accessing the site on my phone (while on WiFi) and it's working fine. So is my tapatalk app. I guess my phone will only work on WiFi with light o rama. Bummer

P.S. All the other forums on tapatalk work without being on WiFi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk